1、As is symbolically illustrated in the cartoon …
2、As is shown in the pie chart…
3、From the picture we can see…
4、Portrayed in the set of drawings above are/is…
5、Emerging from the drawing is a miracle：…
6、Described by the bar chart above are/is…
7、The cartoonist laid out the image elaborately，placing...at the center of picture.
8、The implication conveyed in the cartoon is that…
9、The photo exhibits us an eye-catching scene：…
一想到提出看法、观点，大家脑海中立刻浮现的句式" in my opinion"，" from my point of view"，"as far as I am concerned"…。
(1)It is undeniable that…(不可否认……)
(2)It is obvious that…(明显的是……)
(3)It occurs to me that…(我想到……)
(4)I give my vote to the former/ the latter opinion. (我同意前者/后者的观点)
(5)be supported by sound reasons(有充分的理由支持)
(6)As the proverb goes…(正如谚语所说……)
1、It is hoped that we should place much emphasis on/pay more attention to...
例句：It is hoped that we should pay more attention to the problems of unemployment.
2、Only in this way/only when/only through...，will/can we...
例句：It is only if all sides of society take their roles fully that we will achieve the society we want.
3、As long as...，we will be able to.../the problems is bound to...
例句：As long as we persist in spreading scientific knowledge among the masses，all the superstitions are bound to go out of our life.
4、In the course of time/In a long run/In the long term，sth. is more likely/bound/sure to...
例句：In a long run，the practice of birth control is believed to do a great benefit to the future of China.
5、In a word，there is every/little chance/probability/possibility that...in time to come.
例句：In a word，there is every chance that this wise move in economic construction will acquire a broader significance in time to come.
6、Anything/anyone that/who...will have to...
例句：Anyone who has a strong bias against China will have to threat her with increased respect.
7、It is high time that...
例句：It is high time that the issue were to be solved so as to promote the economic development.
8、We should do our best in eliminating...
例句：We should do our best in eliminating air pollution.
9、The problem is not...；the problem is...
例句：The problem is not that we cannot do it；the problem is that we hate to do such nasty things.
10、In order to...，we must...
例句：In order to make our world a better place in which to live，we must learn to live in harmony with all wildlife species.
1) There are other techniques that might help you with you studying.
2) There is more entertainment in a good book than is a month of typical TV programming.
3) Most curious of all， there was no quality control whatever.
4) There were no breaks in the day to relieve the boring work.
5) In the past 50 years there has been a great increase in the amount of research being done on the brain.
1) It is advisable to exercise(拥有) patience in dealing with such complicated situations.
2) It is advisable to place important telephone numbers nest to the phone in case of an emergency.
3) It is biologically reasonable for deer to reduce their cost of living to increase their chances of surviving in winter.
4) It is essential that the increase in production should be geared to (适应) the increase in public demand.
5) It is necessary that young and old people should communicate more with each other.
6) It is thoughtless of some parents to allow their children to watch whatever program is on television.
7) It is incredible(不可思议) that he ate the big cake just in tow bites.
8) It was obvious to everyone that the marriage would sooner or later end in separation if not diverce.
9) It was clear that Dad could do no more than he was doing already.
10) It is certain that fresh air and exercises are more valuable than medicine.
1) Improving your study habits will improve your grades.
2) Teaching gives me pace，and variety，and challenge，and the opportunity to keep on learning.
3) Being very short of money and wanting to do something useful，I applied.
4) Having little in common is a frequent cause of divorce.
5) Owing sets of books is useless unless you read them.
1) Fresh vegetables are nutritious(有营养的)；furthermore，they re cheaper than frozen ones.
2) We will not only bring joy into other people’s lives，but also added happiness into our own.
3) But teaching offers something beside money and power；it offers love. Not only the love of learning and go books and ideas，but also the love that a teacher feels for his students.
4) Not only should you limber up (做准备活动) before exercising，but you must also be sure to cool down afterwards.
5) They do not seem to like one anther very much. Neither are they too keen on conventional people (正统的人).
1) What makes it rather disturbing (令人烦恼) was the arbitrary circumstances both of my arrest and my subsequent fate in court.
2) But what was most shocking at the time was the thins my release from the charge so clearly depended on .
3) What I remember then is not her failure，but her courage，the courage to go ahead.
1) This is not necessarily the case，however.
2) We want to keep up with the times.
3) Good intentions alone are not enough.
4) It was indeed the case.
5) But modern research has found that this is not so.
1) It’s important to set aside time for relaxation，hobbies，and entertainment as well.
2) Improved consumer confidence is extremely important to an economic recovery.
3) What is important in both stories is that honesty was seen as an important part of the American character.
4) The ability to observe keenly and in detail is necessary for anyone who wishes to become a scientist.
5) To find a solution to a conflict，it is often necessary to make some kind of compromise (妥协)
1) The purpose of a test is to show what you have leaned about a subject.
2) Believe it or not， her only purpose in saying all that is to help you help yourself
3) The purpose of the campaign was to catch “ringers”—students who take tests for other students.
4) The intent is not to catch everyone but rather to catch enough to spread the word.
5) Competitive sports are recommended to young adults to prepare them for the competitive world of college and business.
1) Of all American cities，San Francisco is considered by many to be by far the most beautiful.
2) Jobs and work do much more than most of us realize to provide happiness and contentment.
3) We are much less conscious of the extent to which work provides the more crucial(关键)psychological well-being that can make the difference between a full and an empty life.
4) Work is more than a necessity for most human beings；it is the focus of their lives，the source of their identity and creativity.
5) Rather than a punishment or a burden，work is the opportunity to realize one’s potential.